
Linwood was a station on the Main Line of the Delaware, Lackawanna and Western Railroad in the town of York in Livingston County. The station was located on the north/east side of the tracks just west of Linwood Road N and north of Walker Road.

History
The line was built in 1882 by the New York, Lackawanna and Western Railroad, which was leased by the DL&W immediately after the line was built. The DL&W operated the line until 1960 when the it merged with the Erie Railroad to form the Erie Lackawanna Railroad. In 1976 the Erie Lackawanna was merged into Conrail, which operated the line from 1976 to 1982, when it was abandoned.
The last passenger train operated over the line on June 30, 1962.
An 1892 complaint by people living in the town of York to the New York State Board of Railroad Commissioners noted that the DL&W had stopped passenger service to Linwood, Craigs, and Greigsville in November 1891. The same report noted that the railroad had restarted service to Linwood, and recommended that the company also restart service to Greigsville.